The 2023 Clean Label Conference will offer the following.
• 14 general session speakers on key clean label ingredients, plant-based product development, consumer trend insights and much more. Speakers are non-supplier aligned and experts on their topics.
• 24 Technology Snapshot presentations on new, ground-breaking clean label ingredients to assist in the formulation of safe, convenient, sensory-pleasing foods and beverage. Ingredients profiled are jury selected.
• Nine casual networking activities (including customized “clean” breakfasts, morning breaks, lunches, receptions and afternoon breaks) will enable you to network with peers, leading food science experts and ingredient vendors including tabletop exhibitors.
35 tabletop exhibitors featuring leading ingredient companies and expert staff willing to offer solutions to your formulation challenges.
Who should attend?
• Product development teams (R&D, food technologies, chefs and those involved in product design, nutritionists, innovation and regulatory functions) at consumer-packaged food manufacturers and food service companies.
• Technical and application personnel from ingredient suppliers.
• Consultants and associations that are involved in sugar- and salt-reduction and clean label ingredient technologies.
For more information on registering, contact Jenny Stricker at email@example.com, +1.847.226.2181
For more information on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Peter Havens. firstname.lastname@example.org +1.630.621.0230
Global Food Forums’ 2023 Clean Label Conference (May 23-24 at the Westin Hotel in Itasca, IL., USA) is the industry’s only product development event dedicated to providing practical, “how-to” formulation advice to R&D and applied food scientists to develop new foods & beverages with simplified ingredient labels, plant-based and reduced in sugar and salt.
This food science and applications-oriented event features a total of 38 separate sessions. All of our expert speakers are recruited from prestigious product development firms, consultancies, leading academic institutions, research organizations & food companies.
This event is a unique opportunity to find viable solutions to your formulation challenges; invest in your professional career development and expand your peer network with the “thought leaders” in this dynamic field.
"Super valuable & interesting presentations. On-point with modern day conversations."
—Food Scientist, Food & Beverage Company
2022 Clean Label Conference