Global Food Forums’ Clean Label website was founded and is managed by food-industry professionals who have provided product developers with formulation advice for more than 25 years. Our Clean Label website supports food formulators by offering impartial, expert advice on developing natural, simply labeled foods and beverages. Available information includes emerging ingredient technologies, consumer trends, nutrition, regulatory updates, ingredient substitution for conventional products, and more.
We hope you’ll take the time to explore our Clean Label website. Let us know how we can meet your needs.
Claudia O’Donnell, Co-Owner & Peter Havens, Co-Owner
- Global Food Forums’ in-person 2023 Clean Label Conference is scheduled for May 23-24, 2023 at the Westin NW Hotel, Itasca, Illinois (a northwest suburb of Chicago). This food science and applications-oriented, in-person event provides practical information for food scientists & product developers. Topics include impartial formulation advice on all natural, simply labeled, plant-based and reduced-sugar/reduced-salt foods and beverages.
- Check out Global Food Forums’ Webinar Library offering ingredient application and food product development-based webinars on clean label, proteins and sugar reduction/sweeteners.
- The Clean Label Magazine website offers dozens of downloadable technical publications on clean label, proteins and sugar reduction/sweetener systems.
- Investigate hundreds of articles on Clean Label Food Science, Key Consumer Trends, New Product Introductions and past conference presentations in our Articles and R&D Academy sections below.
- Click here to see past Clean Label Conference programs and speakers.
- Please also visit our Protein Trends & Technologies and Sweetener Systems websites.