The Westin Hotel NW, 400 Park Blvd., Itasca, IL, 60143 (1-630-773-4000). It is approximately a 25-minute cab ride from O’Hare Airport.
All exhibitor/sponsor personnel must register for the conference at https://cleanlabel.globalfoodforums.com/registration.
We have a limited number of special, discounted rooms at $159.00/night at the Westin Hotel. This rate expires on May 8th. Make your reservation now.
Times To Note
The Clean Label Conference begins on Tuesday, May 23rd with a continental breakfast from 7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. followed by a full day of sessions and a reception at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 24th starts with a continental breakfast from 7:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. followed by a full day of sessions and reception starting at 5:15 p.m.
Tuesday morning, May 23, between 6:15 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
The tabletops will be in the Foyer area which will also host the meal and networking activities. Your tabletop booth location will be provided at the registration desk on Tuesday morning.
Your 6-foot skirted tabletop and chair will be available by 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning.
Due to limited space, please do not use large pop-up banners. If they fit on your 6-foot table, that’s fine. Set up must be complete prior to 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning and tear down can begin no earlier than 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday. If you need electricity or have any other special requests for your tabletop, please let Jenny know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this address to ship tabletop and/or sponsorship materials:
Westin Hotel NW
Attn: Jenny Bogdajewicz Stricker*
400 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL 60143
C/O 2023 Clean Label Conference
If your package requires refrigeration, please send to the attention of Audrey Bach using the same address/information above.
• Please make sure your packages arrive no earlier than Monday, May 15th and no later than Friday, May 19th.
• Please put down total number of boxes shipped on your label (ex: 1 of 3).
• If you are sending items for a sponsorship, please mark clearly on the box(s) the name of that sponsorship and the name of the conference.
• Please bring your package tracking number(s) with you in case there are any problems.
• You can ship your items back through the hotel at the end of the conference via UPS or Federal Express. Jenny will have packing slips for both carriers.
If you have questions about your tabletop, please contact Jenny Stricker at email@example.com or 847.226.2181.
If you have questions about your logistics of your sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.621.0230.