The 2018 Clean Label Post Conference Magazine provides a summary of key points from speakers at this event. It also publishes the companies selected to give Technology Snapshot presentations on innovative new ingredient technologies.
2018 Clean Label Magazine Table of Contents:
- You are What You Eat: Emerging Consumer Views of What Should be in Food
A. Elizabeth Sloan, Ph.D., President, Sloan Trends, Inc.
- Ingredient Labeling Considers Regulatory Risk in Capturing Consumer Confidence
Lauren Swann, MS, RD, LDN, President of Concept Nutrition, Inc.
- Clean Label Solutions to Controlling Lipid Oxidation
Eric Decker, Ph.D., Professor and Head of the Department of Food Science, University of Massachusetts, Amhurst
- Label-friendly Dairy Ingredients: Physio-chemical Properties and Uses in Foods & Beverages
Sonia Patel, MSc, Dairy Food Scientist, Midwest Dairy Foods Research Center, Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota
- Cultural Use and Ancient Properties of Ancient Grains
Melanie Goulson, MS, Principle Scientist, Merlin Development, Inc.; and Adjunct Professor, St. Catherine University
- Microbial Control in Clean Label Products
Peter Taormina, Ph.D., President, Etna Consulting Group
- Exploring Today’s Top Ingredient Trends and How They Fit into our Health-Conscious World
Thea Bourianne, Senior Food and Beverage Data Analyst, Label Insight
- Challenges and Solutions for Managing a Clean Label Supply Chain
Will Lennon, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Imbibe
- Natural Colorants: Challenges and Opportunities
M. Mónica Giusti, Ph.D., Professor, Dept. Food Science and Technology, The Ohio State University, Columbus
- Clean Label Challenges in Sugar Replacement, Reduction and Reformulation
Jerome Diaz, Ph.D., Food Physics and Applications, Wageningen Food and Biobased Research, The Netherlands
2018 Clean Label Magazine Sponsor Profiles