In mid-2021, Global Food Forums developed and hosted a Clean Label Premium Webinar titled “Technical Solutions in Formulating Clean Label Food.” This publication, the 2021 Clean Label Post Webinar Magazine, is based on presentations from that webinar. Clean label products have short, simple ingredient lists that consumers recognize and come from “natural sources.” The concept has grown to include plant-based as well. This webinar reveals the results of new consumer research regarding consumer attitudes toward ingredients and then moves on to provide practical, impartial advice on working with hydrocolloids and colorants.
Scroll down & click the download button below to access the magazine with its numerous active web links.
You can access presentation PowerPoints and individual speaker videos at https://cleanlabel.globalfoodforums.com/clean-label-events/2021-clean-label-premium-webinar/
Table of Contents:
- Consumer Attitudes Towards Food Ingredients: A Changing Landscape
– Anthony Flood, Senior Director, Food Ingredient Communications,
International Food Information Council (IFIC)
- Formulating with Hydrocolloids: Tips & Tradeoffs
– Nesha Zalesny, MBA, Technical Consultant, IMR International
- Natural Colorants: The Opportunities and Challenges in Using Them Successfully
– Winston A. Boyd, Ph.D., Principal Consultant and Owner, Earthwise Technology
- Clean Label Conference Magazine Sponsor Profiles
We hope you enjoy this 2021 Clean Label Post Webinar magazine. See other post-event magazines on clean label, protein trends & technologies and sweetener systems from Global food forums at https://globalfoodforums.com/magazines. Topics covered include emerging ingredient technologies, advice on formulating on-trend consumer products and ingredient interactions within various food matrixes. Additional regulatory and nutritional updates that impact product formulations as well as consumer and products trends are provided.