This event is a unique opportunity to invest in your professional development, expand your peer network with the thought leaders in this dynamic field and find viable solutions to your formulation challenges.
The 2022 Clean Label Conference will take place May 24-25 in Itasca, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
The 2022 Clean Label Conference will offer the following.
• 10 general session speakers on key clean label ingredients, plant-based product development, consumer trend insights and much more. Speakers are non-supplier aligned and experts on their topics.
• 18 Technology Snapshot presentations on new, ground-breaking clean label ingredients to assist in the formulation of safe, convenient, sensory-pleasing foods and beverage. Ingredients profiled are jury selected.
• Nine casual networking activities (including customized “clean” two breakfasts, morning breaks, lunches, receptions and afternoon breaks) will enable you to network with peers, leading food science experts and ingredient vendors including 35 knowledgeable tabletop exhibitors.
Who should attend?
• Product development teams (R&D, food technologies, chefs and those involved in product design, nutritionists, innovation and regulatory functions) at consumer-packaged food manufacturers and food service companies.
• Technical and application personnel from ingredient suppliers.
• Consultants and associations that are involved in sugar- and salt-reduction and clean label ingredient technologies.
For more information on registering, contact Jenny Stricker. at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.847.226.2181
For more information on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Peter Havens. email@example.com +1.630.321.0230